Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Babies at Play!

Just some fun things we've been up to....Samantha isn't big on the Johnny Jumper, so we've scratched that toy...thank goodness we got alot of use out of it with Owen!
This here is one of the most obnoxious toys that Samantha has...Thank you Vicky ;)...It's also her favorite toy.

And here is Owen jumpin in front of the camera....apparently he inherited this from me....and Grandpa Gus :)




So this is how we get things done around the house :)
She doesn't seem to mind though!

So Vicky moved out on to her own and now the Samantha has her own room. We tried putting them both in a room together. The first night was fabulous...the second...well...let's just say Owen got his own room too!



But Sissy's room is his favorite place to hang out still....gee I wonder why? Perhaps it's clean....uhum....Owen Clean Up Your Toys! :)

Super cute Kodak moments all the time.


I mean how cute is this :) !


This is Samantha's first cookie & first solid food! She made the icky face every time she stuck it in her mouth, & gagged a thousand times. But wouldn't quit eating it!



Again...Owen jumping in front of the camera :) Attention hog much?! We have so much fun every day & every day something new is learned or found....I LOVE BEING A MOM!











6 comments:

bev said...

so cute...

RickG said...

Mom and I are glad when you post these pix, 'cause we miss your kids.
Mom and I are sad when you post these pix, 'cause we miss your kids.

BeckyB said...

:)...I get a little sentimental when I post these pics, cause I know this is the best way for you guys to see them grow. We miss you soooooo much too!

RickG said...

Oh, and we miss you too.
A little.




Ok. Alot.

RickG said...

Naw. Just your kids.

BeckyB said...

HAHA! Thanks dad...well, I just miss your kid entertaining ;op



and just you and mom....




more than you miss us ;)