Sunday, January 10, 2010

So I'd like to make an announcement....

We are moving to Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't post anything on Facebook because of all the co-workers I have as friends. Work doesn't know yet. I was sittin here wishing I could tell some of my Utah relatives and then the "Duh" light came on. Hello!!! Blog!!!! We are planning on moving down there at the end of March. We'd like to go sooner, but the weather plays a HUGE part in why we are waiting. We are so excited and can't wait! Ok I feel better :)

7 comments:

Miriam said...

That is so exciting. I bet your parents are sooooo happy! Maybe we will get to see you once in awhile!

Wendell and Carole said...

That is so neat. I know your parent's must be thrilled. That is so great they will be closer to those grandchildren.

RickG said...

yeah, we're so excited, our belly buttons are puckering and unpuckering as I type!!

bev said...

Sooooo Cool. Where is Jim from? Why does he want to be here??? Congrats to Rick and Janet! Woo Hooo.

BeckyB said...

Ummmm....I'm not sure if I should be happy we make your belly buttons pucker ;) Jim is from Washington in the area we're living now. It's just been so bad here with the economy and it's getting worse! We've disscussed moving to Utah befor, but we weren't ready to yet I guess. The weather is so dreary and depressing, Owen can't get outside ever, and did I mention the economy?! His mother is very mad about it, but it's what's best for our kids. This state is just not the best place to raise kids.

Vern Gustafson said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait.

Simply Vera said...

http://vbpeters.blogspot.com