Friday, November 21, 2008

Just when you think it's a downhill slide

So our last Doctor appointment went well. I found out that I am not as "fragile" as the nurse I spoke to, after the ultra sound, had made me feel. I can resume exercise ( carefully) and I can pick Owen up if I need to. So I immediately started back into my old routine. And then yesterday morning I started to feel a little pain. Kinda gassy I guess you could say. About an hour later the pain became ALOT stronger and more often. I realized that I was having contractions. And they were almost as bad as the "real" deal ones are. So I called the doctor and they told me that if it persists I have to go to the hospital. But by the time I had called they calmed way down . So drink lots of water and rest. I did and they were much easier. I would say it was every hour I would have a contraction I would have to breath through. So guess what....I am back to the way I was before. Fragile....BLAH! But hey at least I didn't end up at the hospital I suppose. So yah, that's the latest...yeah.

2 comments:

RickG said...

sheesh. Lotsa fun, huh? Take care of yourself, and keep us posted.

BeckyB said...

Deffinately will...I think I want like 5 babies...HAHAHA!