Friday, November 28, 2008

Tis the Season!








































It's the day after Thanksgiving and we are decorating for Christmas. Jim, Owen, and myself braved Fred Meyer for about 15 minutes this morning for the sock sale. Vicky had to work 7am-4:30pm today and she loved every minute of it...HAHA! Then we thought well why not put the tree up today too. So I warmed up Thanksgiving left overs and we stuffed ourselves, decorated the tree, and then pumpkin pie. Owen was so into putting things on the tree that we had to keep taking a few of the decorations off and making him think it was all new and still needed to go on the tree. Of course he got the plastic dollar store decorations, but hey me Vicky were the ones that broke two of the bulbs...figures :) It's so nice that this year is the year it all starts for Owen. He's finally figuring out Christmas and can't wait to see "grandpa"....He thinks Santa is a Grandpa hehehe. But hey if that makes him not freak out for pictures then I'll let him think whatever her wants to.





3 comments:

RickG said...

I wish that I was there too! We put up our christmas tree and decorations too. Lorraine and I and Janessa put up the decorations inside and Mike, Dad and Chris put up lights outside. Vern and Brittany did not come. I thought they would. Love and miss you all bunches! MOM

BeckyB said...

Well I'm glad to hear that you had lot's of help with your decorations. I wonder why Vern and Brittany didn't come??? Oh well, you'll have to post some pics of your tree and the lights outside. I love you!!!!!!

Vera said...

Thanks for checkin' in on my blog. I admit, I blog stock you sometimes. Ahh, to heck with it, I'm just adding you to my people. We're family right? Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Your parents 'rock'. Auntie Vera