Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ICK!

It's been a while since I've had to drive in the rain...at night....I forgot how much I hate it! We've had such a wonderful summer, I almost felt like I didn't live in Washington for a while! But I got a nice reminder. And well, it doesn't look like it will let up for a while....like until next June! BLAH! It was 2pm and I was starting dinner....because it was so dark I thought it was more like 5pm....then I realized that no one was home from work yet and well, cartoons were still on the TV....hmmmm...can I get July back PALEEEEEAAAZE!?!?!

5 comments:

RickG said...

and you're sending that crap our way! It was 90 yesterday, supposed to get down near freezing tomorrow nite. Go figure.

bev said...

I love it, love it, love it!

BeckyB said...

Well you can have it! I hate feeling blind while driving!

Vera said...

I wish I had rain every single day. Here in St. George, we get it about 5 times a year, if we're lucky.... Enjoy. You live in a beautiful place.....Plus I think Edward Cullen lives there. Lucky you.

BeckyB said...

LOL! You know it's sad....I had to look up who Edward Cullen is...hmmmmmm....I guess that's what happens when you hang out with a 3 year old and 6 month old all the time ;)