Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back up plan....


Last year, our old computer started to go hay wire. So in a frantic panic, I started e-mailing all the pictures we had on the computer to myself. A few days later Owen turned the computer on by himself and the computer completely shut down. If I hadn't done that, then I would be missing a whole chunk of pictures of Owen from 4 months until about last Christmas. So I guess from now on I will be emailing all photos to myself along with putting them on a disc. I mean really if, God forbid, there is ever a fire or something else I still have these available to me from what ever computer I can get my hands on. I just thought I would share this thought for anyone who is like me and puts all of their photos on the computer without any kind of back up plan.

3 comments:

RickG said...

That's what blogs are for!
;>)

Vera said...

I am a total blog illeterate. I'm glad your Dad puts all these pictures on. I am stealing them, but shhh, don't tell him.

BeckyB said...

Hehehe....you got it!