Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow time fun!











We woke up this morning with some snow...it wasn't enough to build a snow man, and it was melting all day. But then about 4 o'clock in the afternoon it started up again. I was eager to take Owen out and build him a Frosty the Snowman. That's his favorite movie right now. It was 8pm and I decided there was plenty of snow for a Frosty. Sure it was a little bit late, but I remember my parents letting us go out after hours if it snowed. We were outside for about 45 minutes and Owen had a blast. as you can see he loved his Frosty ; ) and he woke us up at 5am this morning looking to go outside again. Of course we're waiting for the sun to come up first. But that means at 7am sharp, we will probably be all bundled up again for some more fun! It snowed a total of about five inches and we're expecting more today! I love the snow!




1 comment:

Vera said...

Definitly the snow is better than rain probably for you. I would kill for some rain right now. I hate the desert.....You're little guy is soooo cute. Its fun to watch his life unfold....